- Brazos Valley College Night 6-8pm (date coming soon!!)
- October 10th - PSAT Test for 10th and 11th graders
- The PSAT Test is basically a practice version of the SAT. The test is open to juniors and sophomores. As a junior, by taking the PSAT if your scores are high enough this is when they can qualify for the National Merit Scholarship. The test date is October 10th and it will be administered on campus beginning at 8am. Normangee ISD pays for all current 10th and 11th grade students to take the test.
- Brazos Valley College Night on September 28th at the Brazos Center. Representatives will be available to visit with students from 6 - 8 pm and there will be financial aid break-out sessions conducted by Roy Lopez of Texas A&M University. Click here for the flyer.
- Please use the links below when registering for SAT or ACT. These tests need to be taken Spring of Junior year and/or Early Fall of Senior year. Note: Most 4 year colleges want these scores for an application deadline of December 1st.
- Juniors & Seniors have the chance to take up to 2 college days throughout their time in high school. In order to properly use these days and not have them count against your student for attendance purposes, the following procedures MUST be followed:
- Student must have filled out a college day approval form and have it signed by an administrator prior to taking the college day.
- Written documentation from the college visited must be presented to the office upon returning to Iola High School. The absence will be counted as an extra-curricular day only if proper documentation is received by the office.
- Apply Texas is the website that is used to apply for ALL public colleges and universities in Texas. Even Blinn and most 2 year colleges require you to submit your application through Apply Texas. On the website, you can save your information as you go while working on your application and make changes anytime before you submit. Click here for the link.
Click here for ACT test dates for 2018-2019 and to register online
Click here for SAT test dates for 2018-2019 and to register online